|What is it?
ECDL IT Administrator is a professional level qualification that certifies competence in a range of areas, including Hardware, Operating System Software, Computer Networks and Security. Anyone can participate in the programme, as it is independent of prior certifications. Following the philosophy of the ECDL Foundation Regulations and designed in conjunction with CISCO and CISCO Networking Academies, ECDL IT Administrator aims at:
- Establishing a highly esteemed benchmark for Computer and Network Technicians
- Eliminating the skills gap within the ICT sector
- Covering the growing market need for ICT specialists certified upon internationally recognized standards
- Offering a vehicle of life-long learning and continuous development to ICT professionals
Who is it for?
ECDL IT Administratoris aimed at people who want to expand and certify their technical knowledge on computers and networks, as a tool for further development in the field. It is of particular value to those who:
- Work or seek to work as Computer/Network Technicians
- Provide support in an “IT Help Desk” capacity
- Safeguard data security
- Set up networks and maintain their smooth operation
- Install PCs and peripherals
- Install, support and upgrade software Offer consultation on the purchase of ICT Software and Hardware