• Booking Personnel
• Concierge Services Personnel
• Reservation Managers
• Food & Beverages Managers
The purpose of the certification is to verify professional skills and competence in providing hospitality services to hotel guests with temporary or permanent motor, vision, hearing or cognitive disabilities, in an accessible and equal way to all other clients.
In particular, the certification covers the following capabilities:
• Create an equal customer experience for all, from planning to transfer and for the overall duration of their stay
• Offer simple information about the hotel’s accessibility for each particular type of need
• Handle the check-in/check-out process for clients with disabilities
• Ensure you offer appropriate F&B services for all groups
• Evaluate the accessibility level of the services you are offering
• Maximize the quality of the services offered by catering for the needs of key groups of people with disabilities
There are no specific entry criteria for the exam. However it is highly recommended that candidates have undergone relevant formal training of a suggested duration of 8 hours. To find out more, follow the links on the right hand side of this page, to download the certification prerequisites and a sample exam.
Get Trained (Coming soon)