• Room Service
• Technical Support
• Valet Service
• Hotel Shuttle Bus Drivers
The purpose of the certification is to verify professional skills and competence in providing hospitality services to hotel guests with temporary or permanent motor, vision, hearing or cognitive disabilities, in an accessible and equal way to all other clients.
In particular, the certification covers the following capabilities:
• Create an equal customer experience for all, from planning to transfer and for the overall duration of their stay
• Assist them with their transport to and from the hotel
• Make correct use of technical aids and other assistive technologies
• Evaluate the accessibility level of the facilities and services offered, and provide recommendations for improvement
• Mitigate unexpected situations and provide rescue services to all groups of clients, including clients with disabilities
There are no specific entry criteria for the exam. However it is highly recommended that candidates have undergone relevant formal training of a suggested duration of 8 hours. To find out more, follow the links on the right hand side of this page, to download the certification prerequisites and a sample exam.
Get Trained (Coming soon)