What is IELTS
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s leading English language proficiency test that opens the door to study, work and migration opportunities all over the world. With over 2.9 million tests taken in the past year, this high-stakes test provides an accurate assessment of the four language skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
Find free practice material here.
Why take IELTS?
- Opens doors around the world for study, work or migration
- Accepted in over 145 countries worldwide
- Recognized by more than 10,000 organizations globally - including higher education institutions, professional associations, and private employers
- Recognized by more than 3,000 U.S. Academic Institutions and Programs
- Created by the world’s leading language experts
- Standardized and fair testing for each test taker regardless of nationality, background, gender, lifestyle or location
Why take IELTS through PEOPLECERT?
PEOPLECERT goes the extra mile to offer to best-in-class testing services for all stakeholders, as test takers have access to exclusive preparation material online, while Language Schools and teachers have access to a wealth of IELTS official academic materials, coupled with dedicated support, so as to best prepare their students taking IELTS.
PEOPLECERT’S know-how and expertise in innovative and flexible exam administration technologies and systems guarantee a hassle-free and friendly testing experience that benefits all test takers.
Our promise to our test takers can be proven as we provide:
- More IELTS in more locations:
- testing in Athens & Thessaloniki every week & oftentimes in 6 more cities in Greece
- frequent test dates in Nicosia, Larnaca & Paphos, in Cyprus
- test dates & locations in Germany (available soon)
- Easy registration procedure:
- online application
- hard-copy or email application
- 10 days before the selected test date registration
- Flexibility of registration closer to the exam date, depending on test place availability
- Free access to an online preparation course, developed by Macquarie University
- Fast results:
- online: 13 days after the test date
- hard-copy: sent by post shortly after
- Unparalleled test day experience
- 24/7/365 Excellent Customer Service
Read more about the IELTS Official Test Centre in Greece
Read more about the IELTS Official Test Centre in Cyprus
Read more about the IELTS Official Test Centre in Germany
Download our brochure
For more information visit: