When your role is assessing the competence of others, showing your partners that your processes have been verified by a third party to the highest standard is key. It means we value them and we go all the way to prove to them that our work is based on quality, integrity and credibility.
Since 2006, PEOPLECERT is accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation Body (E.S.Y.D) according to EN ISO/IEC 17024 for the Certification of Persons (Accreditation Scope). In 2015, we achieved accreditation according to EN ISO/IEC 17065 for the Certification of Products, Processes & Services (Accreditation Scope).
Accreditations above prove our commitment to meeting the highest global standards of conduct and competence for a certifying body, so that you can be reassured that we:
- Conduct well-planned and structured assessments/ examinations/ certifications
- Operate in an impartial, consistent, comparable, and reliable manner
- Use objective criteria for competence and grading
- Eliminate any conflict of interest
- Operate procedures for handling and responding to complaints and appeals
PEOPLECERT is also certified on:
- ISO 9001 for Quality Management
- ISO 10002 for Customer Satisfaction & Complaints Handling
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Management
- ISO 27001 for Information & Data Security
- ISO 23988 for the use of IT in the delivery of assessments
- ISO 22301 for Business Continuity