May 2013 – Service quality & simple processes are the top 2 reasons training and examination organisations chose PEOPLECERT over the competition, according to the 2012 Global Partners Survey conducted by PEOPLECERT.
The survey, conducted by the global certification body amongst its global network of accredited training and examination partners worldwide on an annual basis, is part of the organisation’s aim to grow on its position as the fastest growing examination institute worldwide, being chosen today by 1 out of 3 candidates in US alone.
The survey covers all parts of the PEOPLECERT service, including the accreditation process, the easiness of use of the exam administration system, training provided to its partners, customer support, exam delivery, tracking and reporting capabilities and service rating versus other organisations.
Overall, the results of the survey also reveal that PEOPLECERT's dedication to simple, hassle free and innovative solutions is highly rated by its global partners’ network. According to the survey:
- Quality of service, systems & processes are the top 2 reasons our partners chose PEOPLECERT over the competition (81%)
- 88% found the PEOPLECERT accreditation process simple and quick
- 85% rated the customer support’s responsiveness and professionalism as more than satisfactory
- Exam delivery and exam tracking are the most popular features of the PEOPLECERT exam administration system (PASSPORT)
- 81% believe that the organisation’s overall delivery is more than satisfactory, whereas its innovative solutions and quality of products received a more than satisfactory rating by 83% and 85% of respondents
‘In 2012, one of our key goals was to develop the systems and processes that reduce the administration time, cost and effort for our partners, through simple solutions that truly add value to their business. This survey not only proves that our efforts have succeeded, but has helped us identify areas we can further invest in as they trully differentiate us from our competitors.
We thank our partners for taking the time to provide their valuable feedback! We appreciate their collaboration and strive to ensure that we continuously live up to their expectations’, says Marios Molfetas, PEOPLECERT’s Marketing & Communications Manager.
‘Given the current fast changing landscape, particularly in the ITIL industry, all players are faced with the challenge of offering even more innovative solutions and quality services to the end user. The results of the survey prove that we are on the right track and we are more than looking forward to taking our experience & know how a step further and offer truly ground breaking solutions to our partners!’, adds Dimitris Nicolaides, PEOPLECERT’s Business Development Manager.