ITIL Practitioner – Now available!
ITIL Practitioner, the new addition to ITIL, has been developed with the aim to help organizations and individuals increase the value they obtain from ITIL through practical guidance to adopt and adapt the framework to support the business.
It is the next step for professional who have obtained the ITIL Foundation qualification and have already learned the basics of IT Service Management. Through ITIL Practitioner they will find out how adopt and adapt the ITIL framework within day-to-day situations and responsibilities.
Key benefits of ITIL Practitioner
- Provides practical guidance on how to introduce, apply & adapt ITIL within an organization
- Offers new practical techniques to make a difference in a workplace
- Helps individuals leverage Continual Service Improvement (CSI) to maximize the benefits of ITIL & make a measurable impact
- Prerequisites: ITIL Foundation
- Multiple Choice, Scenario-based exam
- Bloom’s Levels 2 to 4
- 105 Minutes
- 40 Questions
ITIL Practitioner is worth 3 credits towards the ITIL Expert qualification.
Route to certification
There are two routes towards obtaining the ITIL Practitioner qualification - you can sit the exam at the end of a training course with an Accredited Training Organization, or study privately and then book the exam directly through PEOPLECERT.
Fill in your details to request training or accreditation information
A few details about you:
* Mandatory field
Please select as appropriate*
Email Address *
Telephone (Incl. country code)