April 2014 – PEOPLECERT (www.peoplecert.org), will be exhibiting at ServiceNow Knowledge 14 (www.knowledge.servicenow.com) that takes place in San Francisco, on April 28 - 29. 6,000+ ServiceNow customers will converge at the event, a learning and networking experience with 300 sessions, offering in-depth knowledge in all areas of a service-oriented enterprise.
PEOPLECERT’s participation aims to increase awareness of the Global Best Practice portfolio (owned by AXELOS, a joint venture between the UK Cabinet Office and Capita plc) outreach and introduce recognized best practices, such as PRINCE2 and M_o_R, in the United States, a mature market in terms of organizational needs for PPM certifications.
The Global Best Practice portfolio includes:
- ITIL® (IT Service Management): the most recognized framework for IT service management in the world.
- PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environments): a de facto standard that embodies proven best practice in project management. Used extensively by the UK government and the private sector internationally.
- MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes): a set of principles and processes for managing a program
- MoV® (Management of Value): maximizing value in line with the program and project objectives and the key stakeholder requirements.
- MoP® (Management of Portfolios): providing senior executives with an overview of portfolio management - the principles upon which it is based, techniques used, and how you can get started and sustain progress.
- M_o_R® (Management of Risk): considers risk from different perspectives within an organisation: strategic, programme, project and operational.
- P3M3®: a key standard providing a framework with which organizations can assess their current performance and put in place improvement plans.
‘Having an established presence of 50% market-share in the North American ITIL market gives us a strong understanding of the current training market trends and needs and we aim to demonstrate how the Global Best Practice offers complementary products that provide training organizations and professionals with the essential tools to achieve competitive advantage. In addition, our innovative solutions, widely used in the ITIL market, including mobile applications and online exam administration tools, are designed to help maximize the potential of these products through a simple and quick exam experience”, says Michael McLaughlin, PEOPLECERT’s Regional Manager for North America.
- ENDS -
With 3,500,000+ exams in 110 countries, PEOPLECERT offers globally recognized certifications, such as ITIL®, PRINCE2® and the full Global Best Practice Portfolio, ISO 20000, ISO 27000 and IASSC Lean Six Sigma in 22 languages, through flexible and secure examination systems. PEOPLECERT also offers a suite of online services that aim to further simplify the exam experience, including web proctored exams, online exam booking, e-certificate and online certificate verification.
ITIL, PRINCE2, MSP, M_o_R, P3M3, P3O, MoP and MoV, are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited.
Press contact: Sandy Koukoura, tel: + 30 210 372 9019 e-mail: email@example.com