PEOPLECERT’s exam administration system gets enhancedto facilitate the growth of training and examination organizations
June 2013 – PEOPLECERT’s (www.peoplecert.org) web based exam administration system (PASSPORT) has been enhanced with new, innovative features that promise to make the overall exam administration process even simpler for the organisation’s global network of training and examination organizations.
PASSPORT offers a single web based point of contact for all parts of the exam management process and is being used for the management of a wide portfolio of globally recognized certifications such as ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 20000 and ISO 27000, from training and examination organizations and corporations across the world. PASSPORT is in-house developed and maintained, which allows for the introduction of new functionalities on a monthly basis.
‘The new enhancements offer more choice to our partners. Our global network consists of organizations that have different needs, culture and language, so a one fits all solution would not be effective. Our strategy is about offering a solution with different options, so that our partners can simply choose the service they need, on the spot’, says Marios Molfetas, PEOPLECERT’s Marketing & Communications Manager.
PASSPORT’s latest features include:
- Customised candidate surveys, with which organisations can design their own survey as part of the exam, get candidate feedback on the questions they need and use it to evaluate their services and identify areas for improvement
- Enhanced Reporting tools: The PEOPLECERT reporting tool now offers more options and real time data, including trainer & candidate performance, exam session average scores & real time exam delivery locations, helping organisations to monitor their exams at any time
- Faster exam registration through smartphones and tablets: PEOPLECERTS’ partners can now place their exam bookings from a smartphone or tablet and candidates can register for their exam from their mobile devices, speeding up the overall registration process
- Simpler web proctored exam process to match the growing market trend for online exams: With more and more organisations now offering the PEOPLECERT web proctored exams to their candidates, the growing in popularity web proctored exam process has been further simplified, while maintaining the security features to ensure the exam’s integrity
- New candidate tools that will really make a difference to the way exams are delivered have also been designed and will be announced soon, including enhanced PEOPLECERT e-services and an upgraded web proctored platform.
‘We live in fast changing times, particularly in the ITIL market, where the industry has already seen the beginning of new developments with the announcement of the new Joint Venture. And, in times of change, organisations tend to re-evaluate the service they receive and assess whether it will enable them to stand out throughout the change or see their market share drop because they don’t have the right partner to do so. PEOPLECERT has been the driving force of innovation in the industry over the last few years, and, it is with this drive, with PASSPORT right in the middle of it, that we will help our partners stay in the front seat and really thrive in the new era!’, Molfetas adds.