PEOPLECERT today announced the launch of new features for its web based exam administration system (PASSPORT), that promise to make the overall exam process even simpler and faster!
PASSPORT offers a single web based point of contact for all parts of the exam management process and is currently being used for the management of ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 20000 and ISO 27000 exams, from training and examination organizations and corporations across the world. The new enhancements include features designed to simplify the overall exam process and tools that can enhance an organisation’s business portfolio with the latest products available in the market.
‘Basically, everything our partners need for their exams, all in one place’, says Marios Molfetas, PEOPLECERT’s Marketing & Communications Manager.
‘Everything we have been focusing on in 2012 has one goal: Simplifying our partners’ work, through quick, uncomplicated systems and processes. PASSPORT is key to this aim and these latest features cover every aspect of the exam process. From the exam ordering and the candidate registration, to the ITIL module selection in any one of 20 languages or the selection of another globally recognized certification available through PEOPLECERT and from the option of web, paper, or web proctored exams to the online reporting, organisations can now complete the overall process in minutes. So, whether you want more exam languages, less clicks to do your work, or greater reporting control, PASSPORT today has it all!’, Marios Molfetas adds.
The new features include:
- Exam ordering through a single exam booking form, with drop down menus, for i.e. exam type, venue, delivery options, certificate options, proctors & languages, which helps the user complete an order within minutes.
- Exam Voucher ordering for web proctored exams, which candidates can use as and when they wish!
- Different candidate registration options for greater flexibility, either directly by the candidate, the organisation or PEOPLECERT, up to 2 hours prior to the exam
- Real time updates on exam registrations and automatic notifications, so that organizations are on top of their exams anytime
- Fully automated trainer & proctor registration & assignments in simple steps, ensuring that all relevant parties share the same exam information.
- 2 Certificate options to choose from, e-certificate and hard copy, available within 2 days. making it a really fast service for candidates
- Enhanced PASSPORT Reporting tool that helps organisations monitor their exams real time, evaluate success rates, produce reports in different formats on exam, trainer and candidate performances and really be in control!
A demo of the new PASSPORT features will be available at the next itSMF events PEOPLECERT will be participating at: FUSION 12, Texas, on 28-31 October and itSMF UK, London, on 5-6 November.