What is PRINCE2 Agile®?
PRINCE2 Agile is the world’s most complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. The new best practice guidance shows how this compatibility can be exploited by organizations harnessing both PRINCE2 and agile, equipping them with the required skills and processes to successfully deliver projects to meet customer requirements in today’s fast paced and rapidly changing business environments:
- The combination of control and flexibility
- Clear project definitions
- Seamless integration
- Improved capability to react and adapt
PRINCE2 Agile is all about using PRINCE2 and Agile in the right place, combining them together until you have the perfect mixture and blend. Corporate friendly and combining flexibility with pragmatism, PRINCE2 Agile gives you the best of both worlds, allowing you to scale for complete control and good governance.
As of 1 October 2016, in order to take PRINCE2 Agile you must hold any of the below certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
This is an extension of the previous prerequisites for PRINCE2 Agile and will initially run until 31 December 2017.
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions - 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only)
Route to certification
There are two routes towards obtaining the PRINCE2 Agile qualification - you can sit the exam at the end of a training course with an Accredited Training Organization, or study privately and then book the exam directly through PEOPLECERT.
Download chapters 1-3 of the official PRINCE2 Agile guide
A few details about you:
* Mandatory field
Email Address *
Telephone (Incl. country code)