Driving team success with PeopleCert Scrum Master
- The definition and purpose of Scrum
- The three pillars of Scrum: inspection, adaptation and transparency
- The five Scrum values: commitment, focus, openness, respect and courage
- The characteristics of effective Scrum Masters, product owners, and development teams
- The purposes of different events, artefacts and rules in Scrum
- How multilevel planning can help your team develop long-term goals and create more realistic strategies to achieve them
- How to identify the attributes of the product backlog and understand how it can evolve as your product and environment changes
- The techniques for managing technical debt
- The purpose and steps involved in Scrum events such as product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, daily Scrum, review, and retrospective
Who is the PeopleCert Scrum Master I qualification for?
PeopleCert Scrum Master I qualification is aimed towards any professional who wishes to become an efficient member of a Scrum environment. It requires candidates to develop and demonstrate a solid knowledge and understanding of Scrum terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as demonstrate their ability to use tools efficiently and effectively. A more advanced level of skills and knowledge is covered in the next 2 levels of the PeopleCert Scrum qualification scheme (PeopleCert Scrum Master II and PeopleCert Scrum Product Owner).
Example of typical job titles:
- Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Team Leader
- Business Analyst
Your second chance at certification, at an affordable price
Take2 gives you a second chance at retaking this examinationat a fixed, attractive price.