DevOps Foundation provides an introduction to DevOps
The DevOps Foundation course provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology to ensure everyone is talking the same language, and highlights the benefits of DevOps to support organizational success.
Gain an understanding of DevOps, the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration, and automation to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals.
Learn about DevOps to support organisational efforts in reducing costs while increasing agility, quality and customer service. Leverage case studies, real-world success stories, and metrics to demonstrate business success in this foundation-level course to support digital transformation.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices, including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
Who is this for?
DevOps Foundation is a great introduction to the world of DevOps for Management, Operations, Development, QA and Testing professionals such as:
- Individuals involved in IT Development, IT Operations or IT Service Management
- Individuals who require an understanding of DevOps principles
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment
Professionals working with IT roles such as the following will benefit from the DevOps Foundation certification: Automation Architects, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Architects, Integration Specialists, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Operations, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Network Administrators, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Release Engineers, Software Developers, Software Testers/QA, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, System Integrators, Tool Providers.