Professionals can become an effective specialist in strategy and planning to gain the skills and knowledge needed to make calculated decisions, budget effectively and thrive in the digital economy of today.
This program can help candidates gain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of digital strategy and planning including budgeting, personnel selection, analytics, reputation management and social customer service.
Who is this certification for?
- Professionals responsible for the planning, implementation and measurement of digital marketing campaigns
- Anyone aspiring to secure a senior digital marketing position in the future or flourish in one they currently occupy
Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Strategy & Planning Key Learning Outcomes
- Introduction to Strategy & Planning
- Traditional Communications
- Digital Communications
- Digital Channels
- Social Customer Service
- Budget & Resourcing
- Big Data & Analytics
- Digital Leadership
- Strategy Formulation & Plan