ITIL® Master validates a professional’s capability to apply ITIL’s principles, methods and techniques in the real business world.
The ITIL® Master Qualification Certificate is the top-level certification of the ITIL scheme. This certification will validate a professional’s capability to apply ITIL’s principles, methods and techniques in the real business world.
The ITIL Master Qualification prerequisites are:
- Certification at ITIL Expert Level
- Work experience of at least five years in a leading, managerial, or higher management advisory role in IT service management.
Candidates will also need to demonstrate broad practical involvement in ITIL practices.
How to apply
There is no fixed Syllabus, training course or exam involved.
Candidates wishing to apply for the ITIL Master Certification must contact PeopleCert’s Help and Support for an application form.
The assessment stages, following the submission of the application form to PeopleCert include:
- “Proposal” submission, i.e. an idea for business improvement.
- “Work Package” submission, i.e. information and evidence on the idea’s effectiveness and benefits. Candidates for the ITIL® Master qualification must submit a real-world project of their choice, spanning across a variety of ITIL areas, elaborate on the knowledge they applied to implement real solutions, and demonstrate the continued effectiveness of the solution and its benefits to the business.
- “Interview” with an Assessment panel.
Certification will be provided upon the positive assessment of the project and the successful interview.