Expand your DevOps knowledge and skills, with SKILup Days
Are you looking to stay on top of the latest DevOps trends and improve your skills from the comfort of your own home or office?
Look no further than SKILup Days by DevOps Institute, the virtual micro-conferences focused on DevOps and the tech industry. Featuring expert speakers from both the DevOps world and top IT companies, these one-day online events offer everything you’d expect at a traditional conference, including virtual sponsor booths, competitions, and networking opportunities with other attendees and speakers.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to gain valuable DevOps knowledge and connect with industry professionals.
October 18, 2023 - SKILup Day: Site Reliability Engineering
AMERICAS / EMEA
10am BST & 10am ET
Meet leading SRE experts and practitioners and hear how they have implemented SRE. They’ll share how SRE practices have accelerated their entry into the digital economy and how their investment has paid back in business and customer outcomes.
You will learn:
- How to start an SRE journey and how to scale
- How to implement SRE practices in real situations, what gets in the way of SRE adoption and how to get it out of the way
- Why DevOps plus SRE = digital transformation
November 15, 2023 - SKILup Day: Cloud Security
Meet leading Cloud Security experts and practitioners and learn how they’ve implemented principles and practices to improve their security posture.
You will learn:
- Whose responsibility is whose when it comes to Cloud Security and how to quantify your cloud assets and visualize your cloud environments
- Why a lack of perimeters means public cloud presents a different security reality and what zero trust is, how and when to use it
- How DevOps, DevSecOps and cloud come together and how to implement continuous compliance for cloud governance
December 13, 2023 - SKILup Day: Container Orchestration
Meet leading container orchestration and cloud experts and practitioners and learn how they’ve implemented container orchestration patterns to loosely couple their software products and platforms and increase deployment frequency and accelerate time to value.