A DevOps Leader is a tactical or strategic individual who helps design, influence, implement or motivate the cultural transformation proven to be a critical success factor in DevOps adoption. This individual understands the human dynamics of cultural change and is equipped with practices, methods and tools to engage people across the DevOps spectrum.
- Anyone starting or leading a DevOps cultural transformation program
- Anyone interested in modern IT leadership and organisational change approaches
- IT team leaders, managers, directors and business stakeholders
- Practitioners and change agents
- DevOps tool providers, systems integrators, and consultants
- Completion of an accredited course
- DevOps Foundation® Certificate
- Number of questions: 40 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book/notes: no
- Exam duration: 90 minutes (additional time if English is not a candidate’s native language)
Are you a training organisation interested in offering DevOps courses to your clients?
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org