The Leadership level of the PeopleCert DevOps qualifications scheme is aimed at anyone who is managing a DevOps team or aspiring to lead a cultural shift towards DevOps practices. If you’re looking for a starter-level certification, you can review PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals.
Managing the DevOps cultural shift
Candidates will learn the concepts, terms, principles and tools used by DevOps Leadership to approach, validate and sustain a DevOps transformation. The main goal of the course is to learn how to manage a team culture shift and how to introduce unfamiliar workflow processes across more than one team.
Aligning to business value delivery
During the course, candidates will examine how the full-stack approach can be engaged and implemented within the organisation, why DevOps Leadership is needed in modern enterprises, and how it can be aligned to business value delivery. The PeopleCert DevOps Leadership course equips candidates with solid knowledge regarding the practices, processes, automation and technology used for adapting DevOps within an organisation, along with Scrum methodology, people and their cultural implications.
With PeopleCert DevOps Leadership, you will learn about:
- What is leadership and what is leadership for DevOps
- How to lead an organisation through a DevOps transformation
- Establish the need for urgency for DevOps
- Clarify & align business objectives
- Create a vision and strategy for transformation
- Identify and influence the vital stakeholders
- Lead a culture of self-organised, cross-functional teams
- Gather, broadcast and Implement feedback
- Enable flow across the value stream
- Break work into iterations to accelerate learning and experimentation
- Lead for continuous delivery
- Lead a culture of continual improvement
- Lead for innovation
- Improve organisational resilience & sustainability
PeopleCert DevOps Leadership addresses the needs of:
PeopleCert DevOps Qualifications are designed for professionals leading or aspiring to lead software and applications development, IT department, as well as business analysts, project and product managers, and anyone aspiring to gain knowledge of advanced DevOps principles and practices.