A step by step guide on how to register for an exam
Exam Registration is a two-step process:
1. Create a PeopleCert account.
2. Register for your exam by using your PeopleCert Code:
a. If you are using a PeopleCert Code for a classroom exam: You can register up to 2 hours prior to the exam, unless otherwise instructed by your training organization. We advise you to register as early as possible for your convenience.
b. If you are using a PeopleCert Code for a PeopleCert Online Proctoring exam: You can register up to 4 hours prior to the exam.
If you have taken an exam with PeopleCert in the past, you may already have a valid PeopleCert account and you can proceed with the registration process. If not, you have to create one. If you require any help with your PeopleCert account creation process you can call, or email customer support at email@example.com.
To create a PEOPLECERT Account:
1. Visit https://peoplecert.org/.
2. Hover over account icon and click on create an account link.
4. You will receive a welcome to PeopleCert message email and you will automatically sign in to your account.
Note: You can choose how your name appears on your certificates. Τhere is a sample you can preview your selected format.
To register for your exam:
1. Visit https://peoplecert.org/.
2. Hover over account icon and sign in to your account.
Note: If you have forgotten your password click on Forgot Password? and enter the requested details. If you require any help resetting your password you can call, or email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Select My profile to review your personal data. Click EDIT PERSONAL DETAILS to change your Contact Information or the fields: Photo ID Type, Photo ID Number, Photo ID Issue Date, Birth Date, Gender. You may update your name only before completing your first exam registration. If any further modifications are needed, please contact email@example.com.
4. Have a PeopleCert Code from your Training Organisation? If so, enter it in the Code field below Register for your exam, and click the CONFIRM button.
5. If additional information is required, you will be prompted to complete the relevant fields: Exam Data and Exam Date and Time, if you are registering for a PeopleCert Online Proctoring exam, or Additional Result Recipients if you are registering for a classroom exam.
6. Check your exam information and click on CONFIRM MY EXAM.
7. You will receive an e-mail confirming your exam registration and your exam details. Exam details are also available in the Overview section of your account.
Note: You are advised to arrive at the exam location 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time, carrying a valid Government issued Identification Document including a photograph and date of birth, such as a National ID card, Passport, driving license, military card or social security card.
To reschedule your exam:
If you are registering for a PeopleCert Online Proctoring exam, you can reschedule your exam up to 4 hours before the scheduled exam time by following the steps described below:
1. Sign in to your PeopleCert account at https://peoplecert.org/.
2. Click on Change date for the exam you want to reschedule.
3. Book the time slot you want, using the online exam scheduler.
4. You will receive a new exam booking confirmation e-mail.
For more information on rescheduling options and fees that might apply, please visit the “help & support” section of our website
You can view at a glance any pending activities or upcoming exams.
Access your PeopleCert Official Training Materials here. By selecting this link you will be taken to PeopleCert’s Learning Management System, Canvas, and here is where you will be able to access Official Training Materials from designed to support you as you prepare for your exam
You can view your personal data. Click EDIT PERSONAL DETAILS to change your Contact Information or the fields: Photo ID Type, Photo ID Number, Photo ID Issue Date, Birth Date, Gender. You may update your name only before completing your first exam registration. If any further modifications are needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certifications & Memberships
You can view all certificates obtained through PeopleCert and upload other third party certificates.
You can view all your past and future exams and you can access your Statement of result once you are notified by PeopleCert that the official results are issued.
You can view a history of your purchases.
You can purchase:
- Hard copies of the certificates you have acquired
- Professional Development membership vouchers (e.g. AXELOS Professional Development)
You can upload your CV, previous certificates and any documentation needed to be submitted as a prerequisite for the specific exam you register for.