ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Deployment Management
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Deployment Management practice module focuses on how to move new or changed hardware, software, documentation, processes, or any other component to live environments. It may also be involved in deploying components to other environments for testing or staging.
This practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. Upon successful completion, IT professionals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the Deployment Management practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Deployment Management enables professionals to:
- Deploy or remove products, services, and service components from or to different controlled environments, including development, integration, production, test, staging and live environments
- Effectively remove products and services from designated environments
- Establish and maintain effective approaches to the deployment of services and service components across the organisation
- Ensure the effective deployment of services and service components in the context of the organisation’s value streams
- Measure, assess and develop the Deployment Management practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
Since February 2022 exam vouchers for AXELOS Certifications incorporate the corresponding eBook. The eBook acts as a valuable source for candidates in their day-to-day work, long after their exam has finished. It becomes available in the candidate’s PeopleCert account upon exam purchase and includes several features like annotation, highlighting, etc.