ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to systematically observe services and service components, and record, report and respond to selected changes of state identified as events.
The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Monitoring and Event Management practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management enables professionals to
- Detect early warnings of IT service interruption or degradation
- Improve IT service availability
- Proactive or early detection of incidents and problems
- Understand service health
- Boost availability and performance reporting
- Reduce cost of outages and a reduction in ‘firefighting’-style approaches to incidents
- Raise visibility of and manage dependencies that impact service value stream performance
- Measure, assess and develop the Monitoring and Event Management practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model