PRINCE2®7 Foundation provides a compelling introduction to the PRINCE2® global best practice method.
PRINCE2 is a globally recognized and established project management method that offers a structured, scalable, and tailorable approach to project management. Its focus on governance, risk management, and benefits realization sets it apart from other qualifications. By integrating agile concepts and emphasizing tailoring, the new PRINCE2 is even more adaptable to diverse project environments.
PRINCE2 7 addresses changes in the project management sector and adapts to evolving working practices and technologies.
Key Updates for Emboldening Success:
- Central Focus on People Management, recognising the importance of human capital in project success.
- Enhanced Flexibility and Customization, adapting to the unique requirements of each project, across sectors.
- Embracing Digital and Data Management, equipping you with the right tools to keep your projects up to date in the digital era.
- Integration of Sustainability into Project Performance, aligning projects with environmental and social responsibility goals.
- Compatibility with Agile, Lean, and ITIL, enhancing overall project performance.
- Designed for all professionals, including aspiring or experienced project managers, using simplified language and content which makes it more accessible to all.
Who is PRINCE2 7 Foundation for?
- All Project Managers (certified and uncertified)
- Aspiring Project Managers
- For everyone aiming to enhance their project management skills
Why get PRINCE2 7 Foundation?
- A “how to” method that enables effective project management
- Improve communication & collaboration between teams
- Increase efficiency & visibility
- Get your skills recognized
- Get in-demand project management skills relevant to a range of roles
- Improve job opportunities and salary prospects
What will you learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to understand:
- the definitions and characteristics of a project
- what makes a project a PRINCE2 project
- the features and benefits of PRINCE2
- the role of project management
- the seven aspects of project performance to be managed
- the PRINCE2 principles
- the integrated elements of PRINCE2
- overview of PRINCE2 processes
- the user/supplier context
- applying and tailoring PRINCE2.