Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT® 5 helps you understand the Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), its goals, the implementation steps and the ability to apply this information.
This module focuses on the Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), its goals, the implementation steps and the ability to apply this information. The course and exam are intended for individuals who have a basic understanding of both COBIT 5 and security concepts, and who are involved in improving the Cybersecurity programme for their enterprises.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Recognise the goals of the Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- Understand and discuss the content of the CSF and what it means to align to it
- Comprehend each of the seven CSF implementation steps
- Apply and evaluate the implementation steps using COBIT5
Who is it for:
COBIT 5 is aimed at organisations of all sizes and all sectors. It is ideal for professionals involved in assurance, security, risk, privacy/compliance and business leaders and stakeholders involved in or affected by governance and management of information and IT systems, such as:
- IT Managers
- IT Quality Professionals
- IT Auditors
- IT Consultants
- IT Developers
- IT Operational Management
- IT Business Leadership Management
- Managers in IT Service providing firms
This certification offers the free-of-charge Digital Badge service. The digital badge will allow you to showcase your professional certification acquired through PeopleCert to potential employers, colleagues and your business network. It can be added on your email signature, your CV, your LinkedIn and other social media accounts.