Almost every business decision within an organisation involves a certain degree of risk. Effective risk management brings a magnitude of benefits to all organisations, irrespective of size and type, as well as to programme and project managers.
M_o_R® (Management of Risk) is a robust yet flexible framework that allows accurate risk assessment.
M_o_R considers the different aspects of an organisation: strategic, programme project and operational. M_o_R® is a route map for risk management, combining principles, an approach and processes and offers advice on how they should be implemented, depending on the magnitude of the risk’s impact on objectives.
Who is M_o_R® for?
M_o_R® is addressed to:
- Risk Managers
- Project and Programme Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Operational team members and managers
- Professionals in corporate governance environment responsible for identifying, assessing, or managing risk, or reporting on organisation risk management activities
M_o_R® benefits for the professional
- Combines an overall approach with a set of processes and principles and shows how to embed these practices, review them, and where necessary adapt them to changing circumstances
- Provides individuals with confidence to influence risk management across an organisation
- Proves a professional’s expertise and know how
- Helps make informed decisions about risks affecting strategic, programme, project and operational objectives
- Improves communication and control
M_o_R® benefits for the organisation
- Improves the effectiveness of risk management by identifying, assessing and controlling risk
- Helps improve performance through more efficient use of resources
- Increases the probability of achieving change initiatives
- Provides better management of unplanned threats and opportunities
- Provides a disciplined environment for productive decision making
- M_o_R® is informed and aligned with the international standard ISO 31000:2009
M_o_R® Certification levels
The M_o_R® qualification comprises different levels of certification: