Helping you achieve successful outcomes from transformational change
MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes) consists of a structured framework for organisations of all sizes and from all sectors to improve practices, offer better services and more effectively prepare for the future. It is a proven programme management best practice leading to the successful delivery of transformational change.
MSP® consists of a set principles, governance themes and a transformational flow to provide the route map for the programme lifecycle. It is very flexible and can be to tailored to serve the needs of any circumstances.
Who is MSP® for?
MSP® is addressed to:
- Programme managers
- Project managers
- Project delivery managers and team members
- Business change managers and team members
- Anyone who works following the MSP guidance
MSP® benefits for the professional
- Shows you how to manage programmes through programme management best practice and deliver transformational change successfully
- Helps you achieve successful outcomes from transformational change
- Proves your expertise and know how
MSP® benefits for the organisation
- Applies a common framework for all programmes
- Adds value by concentrating on benefits
- Helps the alignment of corporate strategy, delivery mechanisms for change and business-as-usual environment
- Improves productivity through progress monitoring, performance assessment and benefits realisation
- Assists in future strategies refinement by encouraging feedback
- Offers best practice guidance to all organisations of any type or size
MSP® Certification levels
The MSP® qualification comprises of different levels of certification: