P3O® (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices) provides universally applicable guidance that combines a set of principles, processes and techniques that facilitate effective portfolio, programme and project management through enablement, challenge and support structures.
It contributes to informed senior management decision making on strategic alignment, prioritisation, risk management and resource optimisation to successfully deliver business objectives. P3O® also helps in the identification and realisation of business outcomes and benefits via programmes.
The guidance is aligned to PRINCE2®, MSP® and M_o_R®.
Who is P3O® for?
P3O® is addressed to office members within a P3O® model and professionals who wish to have an active role in any of the offices described in the P3O® model.
P3O® benefits for the professional
· Proves your expertise and know how
· Helps you deliver projects and programmes consistently and use resources effectively
· Improves decision making and transparency
P3O® benefits for the organisation
· Helps in establishing, developing and maintaining support structures to assist in successful delivery of projects and programmes
· Ensures optimal investment
· Assists in reducing benefits loss and delivering strategy, projects and programmes more effectively
P3O® Certification levels
The P3O® qualification comprises different levels of certification: