The Rational IT Model™ (TRIM) is a reference model for the adoption of IT Service Management as a practice.
The model includes all the processes, roles, templates, and procedures needed to implement IT Service Management as a working and efficient production of IT services that provide value to the business.
The model is built based on a holistic view of functions, escalation paths and governance of the organisation, making it easy to get the entire organisation, including suppliers, to work together. The model is easy to understand and to implement, yet built with such high quality that it can be the basis for an ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
Who is it for?
- IT professionals involved in IT service delivery
- Managers and consultants who need a basic understanding of the mechanisms in required in delivering IT services, and as criteria for gap analyses
- 2-day course
- Blooms level 3-4
Number of questions: 20
Pass Mark: 65% (13 out of 20)
Exam duration: 45 minutes
Open book/notes: No
Prerequisites: None. Knowledge of ITSM best practice methodologies is recommended.
Benefits for the professional
- Equips you with practical knowledge
- Makes your skills more competitive
- Boosts your job productivity
Benefits for the organisation
- Gets you started with the implementation of ITSM best practice methodologies.
- The complete reference model is suitable for organisations of any size
- Gives you the tools to adopt efficient service management from day 1
- Gets the entire organisation to work together thanks to the holistic view of functions, escalation paths and governance
- Easy to understand and to implement
For more information please forward an email to email@example.com