COBIT® 5 Assessor for Security provides a clear understanding of process cybersecurity capabilities of an IT system.
COBIT 5 Assessor for Security provides a basis for assessing an organisation’s process cybersecurity capabilities against the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM). COBIT 5 Assessor for Security is evidence-based and helps IT leaders gain C-level and board member buy-in for change and improvement initiatives by enabling a reliable, consistent and repeatable way to assess IT process capabilities.
Successful candidates will understand how to:
- Perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide: using COBIT 5
- Αpply the Process Assessment Model (The PAM) in performing a process capability assessment Specifically:
- To use the Process Reference Model, in particular to be able to use the 37 processes outlined in the PRM
- To apply and analyse the measurement model in assessing process capability levels
- To apply and analyse the capability dimension using generic criteria outlined in the PAM
- To identify and assess the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process
- To perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide Specifically:
- Initiate a process assessment
- Scope an assessment, using the tools provided and the PAM for the selection of the appropriate processes
- Plan and brief the teams
- Collect and validate the data
- Do a process attribute rating
- Report the findings of the assessment
- To use the self-assessment guide
Who is COBIT 5 Assessor for Security for:
COBIT 5 is aimed at organisations of all sizes and all sectors. It is ideal for professionals involved in assurance, security, risk, privacy/compliance and business leaders and stakeholders involved in or affected by governance and management of information and IT systems, such as:
- IT Managers
- Cybersecurity professionals
- IT Auditors
- IT Consultants
- IT Developers
- IT Operational Management
- IT Business Leadership Management
- Managers in IT Service providing firms
This certification offers the free-of-charge Digital Badge service. The digital badge will allow you to showcase your professional certification acquired through PeopleCert to potential employers, colleagues and your business network. It can be added on your email signature, your CV, your LinkedIn and other social media accounts.
Your second chance at certification, at an affordable price
Take2 gives you a second chance at retaking this examination, at a fixed, attractive price.