COBIT® 5 Implementation shows how to apply COBIT 5 to a range of business challenges and scenarios within an organisation.
COBIT 5 Implementation provides candidates with practical understanding of how to implement, apply and integrate COBIT 5 within an organisation, reducing business risk and improving business performance. Candidates will be able to:
- Effectively analyse business IT operations.
- Source the root of problem areas and implement change through scope and plan.
- Assess and resolve current process capabilities.
- Implement the latest good practices, in order to avoid future risk and process capability delay.
Who is COBIT 5 Implementation for:
COBIT 5 is aimed at organisations of all sizes and all sectors. It is ideal for professionals involved in assurance, security, risk, privacy/compliance and business leaders and stakeholders involved in or affected by governance and management of information and IT systems, such as:
- IT Managers
- IT Quality Professionals
- IT Auditors
- IT Consultants
- IT Developers
- IT Operational Management
- IT Business Leadership Management
- Managers in IT Service providing firms
This certification offers the free-of-charge Digital Badge service. The digital badge will allow you to showcase your professional certification acquired through PeopleCert to potential employers, colleagues and your business network. It can be added on your email signature, your CV, your LinkedIn and other social media accounts.
Your second chance at certification, at an affordable price
Take2 gives you a second chance at retaking this examination, at a fixed, attractive price.