Driving team success with PeopleCert Scrum Master
- The definition and purpose of Scrum
- The three pillars of Scrum: inspection, adaptation and transparency
- The five Scrum values: commitment, focus, openness, respect and courage
- The characteristics of effective Scrum Masters, product owners, and development teams
- The purposes of different events, artefacts and rules in Scrum
- How multilevel planning can help your team develop long-term goals and create more realistic strategies to achieve them
- How to identify the attributes of the product backlog and understand how it can evolve as your product and environment changes
- The techniques for managing technical debt
- The purpose and steps involved in Scrum events such as product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, daily Scrum, review, and retrospective
Who is the PeopleCert Scrum Master I qualification for?
PeopleCert Scrum Master I qualification is aimed towards any professional who wishes to become an efficient member of a Scrum environment. It requires candidates to develop and demonstrate a solid knowledge and understanding of Scrum terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as demonstrate their ability to use tools efficiently and effectively. A more advanced level of skills and knowledge is covered in the next 2 levels of the PeopleCert Scrum qualification scheme (PeopleCert Scrum Master II and PeopleCert Scrum Product Owner).
Example of typical job titles:
- Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Team Leader
- Business Analyst
This certification offers the free-of-charge Digital Badge service.
The digital badge will allow you to showcase your professional certification acquired through PeopleCert to potential employers, colleagues and your business network. It can be added on your email signature, your CV, your LinkedIn and other social media accounts.
Your second chance at certification, at an affordable price
Take2 gives you a second chance at retaking this examination, at a fixed, attractive price.