Lean IT Foundation helps IT organisations to ensure that they provide their customers with the best possible services.
Key learning Objectives
With Lean IT Foundation, professionals in IT organisations can develop a continuous improvement mindset through learning:
- The key principles of the Lean philosophy
- How important is to understand and deliver customer value
- The way Lean looks at processes and the waste within them
- How to measure performance
- What the organisational requirements are when implementing Lean, what the visual management tools are
- The key aspects of Problem Solving / Kaizen
- What is needed for Lean to be successful within an IT organization
Lean IT is complementary to all other best practice methods.
If you are considering Lean IT, you need to prepare adequately by undertaking relevant Lean IT training through a certified training provider.
It is expected that you are familiar with IT processes and procedures in the fields of software development and/or support and maintenance.
Who is Lean IT Foundation for:
Lean IT Foundation is appropriate for professionals working in the field of IT. Suitable roles are at managerial or product specialist level, project management and/or line management.