COBIT® 5 Foundation is the entry level certification exam.
Obtaining the Foundation level demonstrates basic knowledge and understanding of the COBIT 5 guidance, principles and models. Candidates will be able to:
- Gain a holistic understanding of the governance and management of an organisation’s internal information systems and technology
- Provide top management with an overview of current IT enterprise findings, identifying key problem areas of improvement
- Recommend improvements, by implementation aspects of COBIT 5
Who is COBIT 5 Foundation for:
COBIT 5 is aimed at organisations of all sizes and all sectors. It is ideal for professionals involved in assurance, security, risk, privacy/compliance and business leaders and stakeholders involved in or affected by governance and management of information and IT systems, such as:
- IT Manager
- IT Quality Professionals
- IT Auditors
- IT Consultants
- IT Developers
- IT Operational Management
- ΙT Business Leadership Management
- Managers in IT Service providing firms
This certification offers the free-of-charge Digital Badge service.
The digital badge will allow you to showcase your professional certification acquired through PeopleCert to potential employers, colleagues and your business network. It can be added on your email signature, your CV, your LinkedIn and other social media accounts.
Your second chance at certification, at an affordable price
Take2 gives you a second chance at retaking this examination, at a fixed, attractive price.